Monday, April 28, 2014

My Card Tutorial Board is Getting the Star Treatment on Pinterest :-)))

I just received an email from Pinterest stating:

"Hi there,
One of your boards has been picked to be one of the recommended boards for new Pinners to follow when they first sign up for Pinterest.
What this means: we think your board is amazing, and it really demonstrates what Pinterest is all about! Also you might notice a bunch of new people following your board for the next little while.
Thanks for Pinning with us,
- The Pinterest Community Team"


Thank you to all the Pinterest users who have visited and followed my Pinterest Card Tutorial board.......

You can see my Card Blog here:
Piece of Cake...Handmade Cards

You can visit the my Card Tutorial Pinterest Board here:
Mini Album Cookbook ~ Card Tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment