Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mini Album ~ A Place in Time - Graphic 45

I struggled with even posting this mini album. I struggled with every facet of creating this mini album......... It was done a month ago, except for the cover......... This was one of the most difficult Graphic 45 lines I have ever worked with.  I didn't want to make the traditional calendar that the A Place in Time was intended for.  If it wasn't for my large stash of Graphic 45 scraps leftover from previous projects, I never could have finished this mini.  The "bones" of the album were cut with Accucut Craft dies...........










A set of these journaling tags was made for each of the 12 months.


A set of gift tags and a mini greeting card was made for each of the 12 months.



3 comments:

  1. This mini is a work of art! Just love the gift card and tags for each month. The buttons and embellies are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa........ it was a PITA to create and make...........

      Delete
  2. This turned out so cute! The flip chart idea for the months is great and I love all the little embellies you used to represent each one! Really very cute. Nice job. I know you struggled with it, but it is very original and turned out great.

    ReplyDelete