Friday, June 15, 2012

FUSE Dies are posted! I still don't see a MUST~HAVE die for me :-(((




See available dies here....... Search | Fiskars  pages 1-8 show the dies and projects for the new FUSE.

A few FUSE items have been poster on HSN:


I still haven't seen one must-have die........  I guess I am going to have to wait for the FUSE to mature a bit.  After my bad experiences with Fiskars border punches, waiting is probably the best option for me.......... but i will be watching the debut on HSN!   I am wondering if these dies will work with the current machines I have? Vagabond?  Big Shot and Big Shot Pro......... and several others :-)))))))))  Told you all I am a tool junkie!





2 comments:

  1. oh no, you are turning me into a tool junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a complaint or a thank you??? :-)

    ReplyDelete