Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fiskars FUSE Creativity System ~ HSN Debut is June 18th ~ Lots of projects posted on the Fiskateers Blog

There are lots of new projects created using the FUSE on the Fiskateer Blog. I have yet to see a project or a die that makes this tool a MUST HAVE for me...... Seems the FUSE style so far tends toward the whimsical.  I am not one to follow trends.  If I am going to spend hundreds of dollars on a new system, I want graphics that aren't as trendy and whimsical as the ones I have seen so far.  They go out of vogue so quickly.  I want more of a classic/vintage look that will have a longer craft life.  I love the concept and the apparent ease of use (one step) but I have yet to see a compelling reason to make this an addition to my craft room...... And.......... always in the back of my mind is the terrible luck I have had with Fiskars punches, especially the border and corner punches.











No comments:

Post a Comment