Friday, January 13, 2012

Stamp2Cut ~ Tim Holtz & EClips Teaming Up

There had to be a reason that I haven't jumped on the Cameo and/or Zing bandwagon......yet. In my opinion, both of these cutters got off to a bumpy start with blades/blade holders that just don't give the best results and/or convenient use/operation.  This morning I came across this announcement on Facebook:



Reading the last few lines.......... This teaser seem to indicate that the Sizzix Eclips is going to be able to do stamp2cut with Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Stamps/Images....... Since I have a large collection of these stamps, I am now in wait and see mode........ I have seen the Eclips in action at Scrapbook Expo......... It was capable of small, intricate, detailed cuts..... A LSS which carries everything Tim Holtz, has just put the Sizzix Eclips in its front window.......  The Sizzix Eclips has a large library of Sizzix cartridges and also works with SVG files and fonts via SCAL..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment