Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kiwi Lane Designs, Hopscotch ~ K & Co ~ Layout a Day ~ Day Two

Day Two is done.......... except for the embellishments and phrases that are picture specific...... I love this paper.......

Years ago when I started paper crafting all my scrapbooks were digi scrapbooks, made with fantastic kits by some of digi scrapping's best artists. Every piece in those kits was preinked for me in Photoshop.  What a difference inking makes in scrapbook layout.......  When I began this little self-challenge, I didn't ink the 1st 2-page layout; and, quickly saw that it looked flat and lifeless.......  Inking adds considerably more time to each project, I know from all the mini albums i have created, but I really think it adds to the appearance of my work.........







Here is Day Two, Folks, with time to spare :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the inking. You're so right about it taking time, but it does look nice. Great layout again.

    ReplyDelete