Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kiwi Lane Designs, Hopscotch ~ K & Co ~ Layout a Day ~ Day One

I haven't scrapbooked in a long time....... I have spent the last 18 months making mini albums.  I love making minis..... there is a beginning and end to every project.  To me scrapbooking seem liked the never ending burden......... People at my LSS are always talking about far behind they are........ not in minutes, hours, days, or even months....... some of these paper crafters were talking about YEARS!!!!!  I looked at scrapbooking as one giant, huge UFO (unfinished object); and, I really am a goal-driven person, so I just but scrapping on the bottom of my to-do list for the last couple years....

Then SkyCandy told me about the Hopscotch paper from K & Co...... I fell in love with it...... so bright and so colorful.......... perfect for that special, darling boy in my life...... The paper captures his curiosity and enthusiasm for and about everything........ The bright colors represent his spark and cheerfulness...... SOOOOOOOOOO I am going to really try to do a 2 page layout a day........ and make this album...... we will see if I can keep with the pace......... Or if it will end up in the back of a drawer in my craft room.........







Now that I have posted this, I have given myself a challenge and motivation to complete the album....... Wish me luck :-)

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be the best album! I will try to keep up with you when I get the Hopscotch Album I ordered. This paper collection is so great looking for a boy and your first pages show it off wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Lisa, for the recommendation, inspiration, and encouragement..... I can't want to see your Hopscotch Album :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your challenge. Love those papers and you are definitely off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete