Monday, October 10, 2011

Crochet Handwork ~ Part 2

SkyCandy's beautiful, handmade doilies are too beautiful not to share.......... The small intricate stitches are something I don't thing I could ever do.  I am sure I could never follow the pattern to get these perfect results and all in miniature, tiny stitches!!!  How beautiful a Christmas table would look set with these beautiful creations???

These are just beautiful, SkyCandy!!! Thanks so much for sharing your "other" hobby with us.  These are inspiring!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the compliment MAC! I get my patterns from Crochet Magic and Decorative Crochet magazines now available on ebay. I use my favorite high quality thread DMC's Cebelia #10 and a size 7 steel hook.
    After 25 years I am still "hooked" on this pretty craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have truly mastered it....... your work is beautiful........ thanks so much for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete