Friday, September 2, 2011

Need for Speed ~ A Scrapbook in One Day

I had one day to get a scrapbook done for a little girl! It was a gift for her mother, who is not a scrapbooker.  I grabbed this DCVW stack, Doodlin' Around; and created, this album yesterday.  I wanted something bright and cheerful, something away from the inked and vintage look I use for my mini albums.  It was a fun, stress-free project.  It felt great to get a project done in one day, except for some titles I need to cut for each of the pages. I included lots of tags for journaling. Enjoy.













1 comment:

  1. GracefulGrammar, what a very cute album for a little girl. I love this stack and haven't used it yet, thanks for the easy to do page ideas!
    Not sure I could do it in one day but I could in one week!

    ReplyDelete