Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween Paper Bag Mini Album ~ from my Stash ~ #2

Here is the 2nd Halloween Mini Album I completed...... Created with Debbie Mumm's 2009 Harvest and Holiday line and Basic Grey's Eerie.

In this 2nd mini, I used vintage graphics from Dover Publications.  I love the Halloween stamps from Memory Box; and, I used lots of those.  I also have a large collection of Amuse Halloween stamps and stamped those on the smaller tags.  Stamped images were accented with Stickles.  All the photo mats were cut with Nestabilities by Spellbinders, as was the large flower on the cover. The spiderweb was cut with Quickutz die. I used lots of Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black on all the edges.  I included some rings and a key chain from Tim Holtz to hang the charms and fibers on.  The binding was done with leather, dyed with black shoe polish :-) Prima flowers were used to set off the photo mats...... Enjoy!

























10 comments:

  1. MAC!!! This is fabulous! I love the binding and the fibers...what did you use? D rings? Is this a paper bag album? Can you go into detail about the construction? I love the pockets and flaps, the tags, the ticket photo mats...Everything is so awesome! I love it! Great flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see now that it is a paper bag mini. Cute lace on the cover. Where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mini! The stamps are great on the tags, love the lace and charms and all those frames for photo's. You can really stuff this mini. The spider web is fun throughout the book! The Dover graphics are the cutest things. Great job and plenty of inspiration again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace and ribbons are from Joanne. Yes, its a paper bag album........ The ticket photo mats are nesties...... Thanks, Steph :-) Thank you, Lisa:-)

    I used a d ring to secure the ribbons and fibers..... The flowers are old, very outdated primas....... that i just couldnt stand to use because they were so pretty ....... lololol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paper bag album. So much work in there, but you did a fantastic job.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this book. Paper, colors, ribbon etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. is there a tutorial for this album? Would love to try my hand at one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. is there a tutorial for this album? Would love to try my hand at one.

    ReplyDelete