Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween Mini Album ~ Created from my Stash

Halloween has never been a favorite celebration of mine.  I hadn't thought of making a Halloween mini album.  I was going through my stash and found a box labelled Halloween; and, inside was a stack of Debbie Mumm paper I had bought at Joann's a few years ago.  I pulled all the stuff out and decided to try a mini..... and now have several Halloween mini albums in progress.  This album is created with the Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday stack from Joann's a few years ago.  I used lots of Sizzix dies and border punches and fun foam to add depth to my Sizzix die cuts.  Enjoy this mini........ Thank you for visiting.
























7 comments:

  1. What a great Halloween mini! Love all the cutouts and bling, the ribbon is perfect. Looks like it can hold lots of photos too.Very fun mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous mini album!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Halloween Mini. I love all of the Haloween bling and die cuts you used. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You have been busy! This is so cute! Great details and super fun paper. I love the pumpkin eyelets and that closure. Great tags and pockets and flaps! What a fun mini. I love the spooky embellishments sticking out the sides. Love it!! How do you do these so quickly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the comments......... Steph, I always have a few minis in progress....... so I think that makes the process look a lot faster than it really is....... But sometimes an idea just comes and I can get an album done very quickly. With this mini all the pieces just kinda fell together once I found the paper in my stash.

    ReplyDelete