Sunday, August 21, 2011

Scrappin' Jubilee ~ Summer Dream Mini Album


This is a 4x6 mini album that I made using DCWV Summer Dream paper.  I bought a ton of this at Joann's last year when it went on clearance.  It is great paper because it has a lot of variety. I used the Adirondack Paint Dabbers to cover the edges of the chipboard.  I got some of these on sale a while ago and this was the first time I used them.  I love them!!  I now want every color.  They are so easy to use and are great for covering chipboard to make it go with your paper.  I used Purple Twilight, Lettuce, Snow Cap and Pearl (my fave).  I also used it to paint some of the flowers.  My plan for this mini was to create a simple "template" that I could replicate without spending too much time creating the layout.  I have another one similar to this that I made this week with Que Sera Sera. 














1 comment:

  1. WOW, SJ, this is stunning!!!! I love the paint on the edges. It's a great alternative to inking and gives your album a white-washed beach effect. This album is just so summery feeling........ I am going to have to look for the paint daubers. Thanks so much for sharing this great mini album with all of us :-)

    ReplyDelete