Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tags Revisited ~ Idea 3

I made this tag mini album to go into the Smash Book I have just completed. It was fun engineering it. I love how it turned out. It was created out of  5 coin envelopes I picked up at Staples.

Coin Envelopes from Staples I used

I have some very lightweight printed paper that I bought because it was on sale a few years ago. It's a K & Co "Best of" stack. It is just too lightweight to use for my mini albums. I was ready to toss the stack until I found this Quickutz die...... It will cut darling coin envelopes for this tag technique:
So here is our newest mini album tag technique..... It would be simple to add an eyelet and circle closure and bakers twine to keep it closed.  Enjoy :-)




Here is a tutorial for making the closure written by Sherri Thompson on her Bits and Pieces of Me Blog:



1 comment:

  1. This is perfect for a smash book, flat and can hold gobs of goodies.
    Nice inking and paper too. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete