Monday, July 18, 2011

Smash Binders ~ Junque Book ~ Stamp Catalogue

I wanted a catalogue for my quickly growing collection of Tim Holtz Rubber Stamps.  I also wanted a place to store examples of tags so I wouldn't forget my ideas and the inspirations I find on the Net.  It had to be expandable; and, I had to be able to rearrange the pages.  It had to hold lots of Neenah Cardstock for stamp imprints.  This Basic Grey Line called "Basics" seemed the perfect paper for such a smash binder (Thanks, SkyCandy)........... I found these two binders at Office Max.  I loved the matching teal storage pouch and the elastic belly band.  I made the dividers from chipboard and cut the tabs with the Tim Holtz "On the Edge" dies.  The binder needed a splash of color, so I incorporated Bo Bunny Double Dot cardstock and Basic Grey's Pyrus line.  I found matching paperclips and clamps at Office Max.  The binders are filled with pockets and slots, and lots of Neenah cardstock to stamp on......graph paper for making notes on. These binders will never be finished....... They will always be a work in progress as my collection of Tim Holtz Stamps grows; and, as I am inspired by the beautiful tags I see on the Internet. Enjoy and thank you for visiting :-)























3 comments:

  1. Graceful, you have come up with the perfect way to catalog stamps and tags. Both are the time comsuming part of a great mini. These Office Max binders are perfect for constant use and they have that Smash/Junque Journal look with the belly band and pouch and paper clips. Love your paper choices. I can see this stuffed with tags and stamped pieces. So easy to flip through and see a stamped image! We like so many tags and when making a mini it can take a lot of time searching through our favorite videos to get the right one. How fast this will be. I want to head for Office Max right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous fabulous FABULOUS!! I love the pockets and papers and the idea in general. I've had that Neenah paper on my list for a while, where do you get yours? I just got 2 of the BG Basics paper collections at HL this weekend on clearance for $7.49 (even though I already had one that I haven't used yet (shh, don't tell Mom). I just couldn't pass up the deal. Nice Job! I love this and I want to make one too for my quickly growing TH stamp collection :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't think of telling your mom you bought another stack :-) Thank you both for the kind words. It was also a great way to show off my border punch collection :-)

    ReplyDelete