Friday, July 8, 2011

CHA Summer 2011 Previews & Peeks


I love CHA Previews.  They give me an opportunity to mentally map out what I really want to purchase for papercrafting for the new few months.

Here are several previews for y'all to go and take a peek at........


My favorite so far is the new G45 ABC Primer Line..... I want it all.  It's no secret that I am a real fan of Graphic 45; and, this paper screams "make a mini" to me:

Next stop on our list of CHA Summer 2011 Sneak Peeks is Tim Holtz.   I haven't seen any must-haves from TH yet, but as soon as he starts to demo and create with his new products, I am sure I am going to NEED a few things:


Creators of the awesome Nestabilities has created a new line of  border wafer dies.  Nothing here yells "Buy Me" to me yet. Last CHA I wanted everything Spellbinders introduced. Spellbinders is hosting a blog hop to introduce they new dies:


I love the new lines by Webster's Pages. I always NEED Webster's Pages:

2 comments:

  1. I love the Graphic 45 ABC Primer too! The stamps are ridiculously adorable! Webster's Western Romance is also a must have for me. Thanks for sharing these sneak peeks!
    Scrappin' Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be more, SJ......... I have got to stop buying paper......

    I am looking looking forward to seeing what 7 Gypsies has to offer. I love their vintage look.

    ReplyDelete