Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beginnings of a Mini Album ~ Inspired by Tim Holtz's Vintage Valise & Annette Green

I bought the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Vintage Valise die awhile back and decided it was time to create something with it.  I was inspired when I visited Annette Green's blog yesterday:

Annette's Creative Journey: Vintage Valise part 1
Annette's Creative Journey: Vintage Valise part 2

I went to my LSS, where my friend and shop owner, Beverly gave me a great piece of leather and more inspiration.  The leather was really stiff, so off to Google to find out how to soften it.  I found a method using rubbing alcohol and hair conditioner that did the trick; and, the leather was soft enough to work with this morning..........

So, here is what I have created so far......... the beginnings of a new mini album, using Renaissance Faire by Graphic 45.  In few days, time permitting, I hope to have the mini finished; and, I will post the finished product :-)






1 comment:

  1. Graceful, I love this mini. The paper is wonderful of course. Can't wait to see the finished album!

    ReplyDelete