Sunday, July 31, 2011

Autumn Printer's Tray

This was so much fun to make! I collected doodads from local craft stores, Joann and Michael's, and arranged them in the tray.  It was a fun afternoon project.  It did take some serious time to measure and cut the cardstock for each compartment; but, the rest was easy as pie.  I just went through my doodad stash and arranged and rearranged until I was happy with the look. This would be a great project to do with a child :-) This tray is loaded with autumn buttons; and, other items you can pick up in the seasonal aisles at both Mike's and Joann's.













2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun to make, I know I have seen so many little pieces that I like but don't know what to do with, this would be perfect. I bet a Christmas one would be would be great too!

    ReplyDelete