Monday, June 13, 2011

Mini Album Recipe Book ~ Domestic Goddess ~ Graphic 45

I love this paper. The colors are so rich and the patterns so authentic for the time period. I created this Recipe Book in a Bo Bunny 9x9 chipboard album.  It has 14 pages and over 60 tags.  Many of the tags were created on the Cricut Imagine using the Kate's Kitchen Cartridge. Some of the tags were created using drawings of period kitchens. Please see Gallery 1 for list of all supplies and materials used.




















6 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME! I love the paper, all the ways you used the punches, the adorable charms (where did you get that spoon?), the cute tags that you printed...oh, I just love it! I also like the torn effect on the pocket...so cool.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Scrappin' Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kind words, Steph. I would love to take credit for the mini, but NOBODY can make a bad mini with G45 papers :-) I got the spoon at a little bead shop here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over here after you posted the link on the Imagine thread on the MB. Holy cow this is a work of art!!! I love how you achieved a retro look with this. It looks like an heirloom. Awesome use of papers and carts to get something absolutely fabulous!!!!
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting. This was a a lot of fun to make....... G45 makes mini albums easy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job!!!

    Am trying my hand on a few of my own but they do not look as high quality as yours. I have a lot of practicing to do

    ReplyDelete