Saturday, June 11, 2011

Creative Memories Border Maker System ~ Available July 1

I am a real fan of borders and border punches........ I think borders add a lot of dimension to my mini albums; and, they also have helped to hide some imperfections in the mini albums I have created.  I look at an imperfection, accident and mistake as an excuse/opportunity for using another embellishment.

Tonight I found this new Border Maker System by Creative Memories.  I will be very interested to see what other border designs Creative Memories makes for this new border cutting system.


Marvy Uchida also has a product very similar to this.  I have seen it at Michael's...... The Clever Lever Quick Borders Craft Punch:

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you can use the marvy uchida in the creative memories system to expand my collection.

    ReplyDelete