Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Glittery, Pink Banner ~ BEFORE and AFTER

I made this banner for a special 5 year old to glamorize!  I am a little prejudiced; but, I think she did a wonderful job.  This was such a fun project to do with a child.  I made sure I had everything ready and organized so she could add her special touches.  Please visit Gallery 3 to see a materials list.









I wanted to post a few pictures of this glittery, pink, girly banner BEFORE my 5 year crafter arrives to BLING~IT~OUT!  Of course, I will post the after pictures so you can see how the project progressed. I used Accucut dies and Spellbinders' nesties to cut the shapes and letters....... and loads of AC Glitter Paper!! This is work in progress. The completed project will be posted when my little crafter has finished with her bling, lace and ribbons :-)



5 comments:

  1. What a cute banner! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute but I can't wait to see what the little craft pro will do to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything in my craft room is open to her........ but she is drawn to the "sparkle" stash....... we just need to work on adhesive control....... more isnt necessarily better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great banner. I went to sign up as a follower because I really like your projects, but then I noticed I'm already a follower! I guess I REALLY like your stuff. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Cindy. for the lovely compliment......... completed banner will be posted tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete