Thursday, May 26, 2011

Art Journals, Junk (Jungue) Journals, Smash Books ~ Every1 is Creating Them!!!

The Summer of 2011 will go down as the summer that K & Co's Smash Book inspired paper crafters and scrapbookers everywhere to create their own art journals, Junque Journals and keepsake books aka Smash Books.  In just the last few days, SkyCandy has compiled a list of must see videos......... So grab your cuppa coffee, tea, soda and sit back and enjoy the eye candy SkyCandy has found for us all to learn from and be in inspired by.......... Thanks, Sky Candy :-)

Created and filmed by BeckyDJD
My 'smash' book | Flickr - Photo Sharing!


Video #2 is created by Mommy 24cs using K & Co Papers:



Shimmerz Junque Journal Part 1 created by Bethany Kartchner:


Junque Journal by Tangie Baxter:



3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for all the info. I keep hearing about these smash books. Awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am so glad I "found" this blog -- first I see Stephanie and then LISA!!! Love the videos and your blog. I'm a' followin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our mini album library, Elizabeth :-)

    ReplyDelete