Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thanks so much, SkyCandy :-)

Good morn, everyone :-) SkyCandy has been off scouring YouTube for some great Mini Album videos. She came across 2 she felt we all would be inspired by......... so grab a cuppa and enjoy these beautiful mini album tours.

Both videos are created by Timeforscrappin.  The 1st mini album was created with Graphic 45's "Once Upon a Springtime".  I have had this paper for over month; and, I have been seeking some inspiration before I started creating:


Timeforscrappin also has created a very pretty butterfly mini mini album:


This talented lady has her own YouTube Channel, Etsy Shop and Blog:

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is absolutely stunning! It's gorgeous! Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it beautiful......... I am digging out the the Graphic 45 "Springtime" I squirreled away because it was too pretty to cut.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome projects you hve on your blog. LOVE!! So a follower!

    http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Stunning! Thanks for sharing these videos! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete