Thursday, April 28, 2011

Need Vintage Tags??? Thanks for this wonderful resource, Mary :-) Twisted Papers

You know how sometimes when you meet a person, you feel like you have known the person forever???  It doesn't happen often but when it does, it's such a nice surprise.  I met a great gal yesterday at my LSS, Mary. Mary and I have so much in common.  She shared this link with us; and, I have to share it with you all.

When I am making my mini albums, I need tags and more tags and then even more tags..... I stamp, I decorate, I create.  Mary has shared Twisted Papers with us. Twisted Papers is an online store with downloadable vintage images at very affordable prices.  From the Twisted Papers web store:
Welcome to Twisted Papers we provide you with the best quality downloadable vintage images, CDs and collage sheets at the most affordable prices. Check out the categories to the left for the images you need. All single images are priced at $1 per download, collage sheets are $2. CDs and printed collage sheets are individually priced. For the best value, consider a 30-day subscription, wherein you can download up to 500 images for $24.95!
So with your morning cuppa,  give Twisted Papers a visit.  You won't be disappointed. I will never have to search for tag art again.  Thanks so much, Mary :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love this site, so much fun to look at all the old pictures. I went to automobiles then Japanese art but tag art is the best. Almost 400 tags and they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete