Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Friends" Mini Album ~ Created by Laura

I am fortunate to be surrounded by so many creative and artistic people in my craft life.  Laura has created another mini album.......... A gift for a friend. The chipboard was cut using a Accucut die available at our LSS where we all meet and paper craft several times a week.  Thanks so much for sharing this thoughtful gift with us, Laura :-)  Be sure to visit Gallery 1 to see Laura's "52 Reasons I Love You" mini album, crafted from a deck of playing cards.












11 comments:

  1. I love the flourishes!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty mini album! I love the colors and the orange pages with the words. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty, I love the rich colors and the bling

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty album... Lovely! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so fortunate to belong to a group of truly creative friends....... We meet 2-3 times a week and even when we just sit and talk, we all inspire each other.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really very pretty! The colors are gorgeous and I love the pearls!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog, love your mini's, heck love your blog, lol! I'm on my blog hopping from the Circle (my Internet was down for a couple of days, gasp, and I didn't realize how much I use it till it's gone, trying to get caught up, lol!) You have a new follower, I'll definetly be back!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Treefrog, Thanks so much for visitng...... Welcome aboard :-)

    ReplyDelete